Monday, May 28, 2012

-Fun Video-

Hello everyone! Just thought I'd share a little video with you. I have to say, being a Mother has got to be one of God's greatest blessings to us women and this video is one of the MANY reasons why --she brings so much joy into my life! One day I decided to go ahead and record my little girl playing around in her crib. I am SO glad I did! To our surprise, my Husband and I were delighted to hear our daughter belly laugh for the very first time. Our little Elliana is now 21/2 months old. She is in LOVE with her mobile and even MORE in love with her little ducky friend she named, "Oogo". Watch the video to see what I mean! :)

ENJOY!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Tina! Your daughter is so beautiful and adorable! I also enjoy watching the Duggars, although I don't have the TLC channel, I watch the show on itunes. You have an awesome blog, and I was trying to watch the short clip you posted about your daughter laughing in her crib. When I clicked the play button, it said the video is not available, I would love to see her laugh :-) I absolutely love children and hope to have children of my own someday.
    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Very cool!! Yes, my Husband and I enjoy watching it on Amazon because we don't have cable or satellite in our home. I apologize for that (about the video not working). I will try and get it up and working ASAP. Thanks for stopping by! God bless you too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are accepted by everyone but will be deleted if distasteful.