Thursday, April 11, 2013

I Surrender All

I am currently 8 weeks pregnant with our second little blessing. I am feeling sick but that's good! I guess that means my body is doing what it's supposed to! I have just got a lot running through my mind right now. A lot is happening in my life, mostly great things...but I just can't wrap my finger around it all. And then again on the other side of it, I am having some issues right now with my parents. I have a lot of concern for them. They are heavily burdened and are going through a tremendously difficult hardship at the moment. I will not mention what but they could def. use your prayers. Through all of what is going on with my parents and me just recently finding out we are expecting again one word has been on my mind; and that is, "Surrender".


It's as almost if God is handing me a doorbell that is just sitting there waiting to be rung. God is on the other side of this door. But I feel like I have been to busy to walk in. To busy to give Him the time of day. All He is desiring of me right now is my attention. He desires deeply a close relationship with His daughter. It is easy to let my worries get to me; and my frusterations bog me down. But I have decided today that I am no longer going to let them and instead...I choose to surrender all. 


Now before you get all inspired and encouraged and stuff, don't forget --I may be a PW but that doesn't mean I have all the answers. I am struggling with everyday stuff just like you. Sometimes I feel like I am walking on a tightrope in my journey...and just when I feel like I'm about to fall, right then is when God's grasp reminds me that He truly will never let me go. It's a shaky path to choose to live your life surrendered to God. But it is a path that I have chosen to walk down. It may be tight, it may be narrow, and sometimes pretty uncomfortable but I know full well that it is all worth it. Every dark cloud has a silver lining. 

So instead of worrying about tomorrow and stressing about all of life's circumstances, let us choose to surrender all to Jesus and do it will a... ...Knowing, he's not through with us yet. Enjoy the journey God has put you on and never look back. Endure, press on in faith and march in that confidence that God only can give, so you too can achieve your goals and enjoy your life even in your present suffering. May God richly bless all of you in your endeavours. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are accepted by everyone but will be deleted if distasteful.