Friday, October 5, 2012

-Trip P. 2-

Ok so life has been crazy but interesting. I have learned a lot and I am still learning a lot. It has been quite the reality trip for me. I have learned I need to be a grown up now because I am one. Yep! And that I need to take chances and risks and adventures and chalenge myself because it's good for my brain. How did I come up with this? Well, not on my own I didn't. My sister in law invited me to come stay over at her and her husband's house for 2 weeks to get away from housework and such, also I got to meet her son; my little nephew for the first time! I have learned a lot of things on this trip. I am grateful for a sister in law who cares. I am grateful for her hospitality and the big push she gave me to push myslef... and to do things I previously was too discouraged to do, namely mothering. LOL. Every Mother goes through it. Sometimes you get to feeling like you just don't know what in the world you are doing but that doesn't mean you should show it! That's something I learned today at Dixie (a restaraut)...sure people may stare at you when your trying to nurse your baby and may say awkard things but that shouldn't take your confidence away! I suppose I was wearing my heart on my sleeve before and that  Iwas allowing fear to stop me from doing the things I really want to do in life. We should never let are fears stop us from achieving what we want to. The possibilites are endless if we only just believe in the God that gave us what we have! Why sit around in fear and waste it! We should take what God has graciously given us and live to the fullest -fearless for HIM and His glory. And not be afraid of X, Y, Z. Of course this is not to say go out and do whatever our heart desires...doing anything unbiblical etc..no, rather just allowing our fearful selves to view challenges and tough times as adventures to be taken and embraced fully! I have learned that if we ignore the adventurer inside of us our happiness in life will be limited. I have also learned not to view mistakes as a bad thing. The mistakes that I make in life are actually meant to benefit me, that's how we learn! We learn by making mistakes! So I shouldn't feel dumb if I don't get something right, right away. Like I have said previously I have learned a lot on this reality trip, it sure has been a reality check!And I am still learning. 1 week down, 1 to go. Everyday I learn something new. God has this way of slipping valuable lessons into each situtation I face inside each and every day that I am here. No, actually now that I think about it that's what He does everyday...He has ever since I was born...it's just now, I'm finally listening and seeking Him for what feels like the first time. It's amazing how your life can be transformed, if you only just take the time to seek out the glorious in the mundane! Oh how it can change EVERYTHING! Life is so much more fun! I am looking forward to what else God has in store on this trip. I have a feeling I won't leave here the same girl I was when I came. -Tina

1 comment:

  1. I very happy you came, and even more happy it was so good for you. I knew there was an adventurer in you! -/Laura

    ReplyDelete

Comments are accepted by everyone but will be deleted if distasteful.